Share this Post
The ABC’s of What We Wear
Today’s show features Maria Carluccio and her book D IS FOR DRESS-UP. You’ll learn how Maria made the art for this gorgeous picture book. How she developed the concept and why she loves collaborating. Plus we overshare with a couple stories about personal fashion failures.
Images of Maria’s process … click on white arrows to cycle through images.
resources mentioned in this episode
- Maria Carluccio’s website is a deep dive … have fun exploring her art.
- Maria is on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Learn more about Maria from her EYE-LIKEY interview.
- Maria’s post about D Is For Dress-Up process (inspired by our conversation)
- And another post showing her work space during the making of D Is For Dress-Up
Books mentioned in this episode
Thanks for listening to my chat with Maria Carluccio! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or sign up to receive emails of new episodes. If you want to be my best friend in the whole world wide web leave a review for the podcast on iTunes and share this episode. Thanks again for letting me and this podcast into your life.